Database Master is modern, powerful and innovative database client software with a consistent, elegant, intuitive, and easy-to-use interface that simplifies designing, constructing, managing, editing, visualizing, querying and reporting relational (RDBMS) and schema-free (NoSQL) database management systems.
Database Master provides database administrators, database developers, and other IT professionals with an easy access to all the databases in their organizations and is uniquely beneficial when you need to interact with multiple databases created at different times by different developers or applications.
Database Master is a modern Microsoft Windows and .Net-based desktop application that provides a development and management platform for RDBMS, NOSQL (Schema Free), File based database and data source systems.
It supports also XML, dBase, FoxPro database files and allows you to connect any database system via WebDbBridge, WebDBProxy, OData, ODBC and OleDb connection technologies.
Using Database Master you can create, edit and drop all database objects such as tables, views, procedures, collections, documents, indexes, triggers and other database engine specific objects.
You can execute queries and LINQ, SQL and MongoDB-JSON scripts, view and edit data including BLOBs, represent tables and its relations as an ER diagram, export and import data to/from most popular file formats.
Database Master also provides rich MongoDB features for you: Collection, Index, User and GridFS Manager, Map Reduce Editor and Query Editor.. It provides advanced document views like Tree View, Table View and Advanced Table View.
Database Master provides powerful features for:
· Software/Database Developers/Engineers/Architects
o Develop database and database objects, show relations and more…
· IT Professionals
o Connect to multiple databases and more…
· Database Administrators
o Manage users and database objects and more…
· Database Users
o Query Database without any SQL knowledge and more…
· MongoDB 3 or higher
· ArangoDB 1.0 or higher
· Couchbase 1.0 or higher
· Amazon Redshift
· Oracle 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i and 8.0 or higher
· IBM DB2, IBM Informix, IBM Netezza
· Ingres Database
· MS SQL Server 2005,2008 and 2012 (not 2000)
· MS Azure SQL
· MS Azure CosmosDB
· MySQL 5 or higher
· Apache Hive, Apache SparkSQL (BETA)
· PostgreSQL 8.1 or higher
· FireBird Database 1.5 or higher
· SQLite and EffiProz Database
· dBase, FoxPro and XML Files (XMLDB)
· OData (Open Data Protocol) V2.0, V3.0 and V4.0,
· ODBC and OleDb Connections
· Google Analytics, IBM Notes, SharePoint, Rest Services, Web Services, Cisco Information Server and .Net Objects
· Windows 8.1 / Windows10 (32/64 Bit)
· Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
· Min. 1024 MB RAM
· .Net Framework 4.6.2
· IBM Data Client (If Required)
· IBM Informix Client (If Required)
· IBM Netezza ODBC Driver (If Required)
· NuoDB ODBC Driver (If Required)
· Apache Hive ODBC Driver